Air Management Services can help you select the correct size of air cleaner for your specific application for home or business.
Effective filtration for a cleaner, healthier home
You can count on the Healthy Climate® 10 Media air cleaner for superior results. Unlike portable filtration units that only solve part of the problem (one room at a time), the HC10 addresses the whole problem. Designed to work with your heating and cooling system, it installs easily into your ductwork and delivers cleaner, fresher air in every room, capturing particles and other allergy-aggravating irritants. It works continuously to keep the air clean through out your home, so you can breathe easier through out the year.
Removes up to 85% of particles such as dust, dirt, and mold spores down to 3 microns
Highest efficiency in-line cartridge media filter
#1 rated professionally installed, whole-home filtration system as ranked by a leading consumer magazine
Removes OVER 95% of particles ranging in size down to 0.3 micron
Removes OVER 90% of bioaerosols and microorganisms down to .01 micron
Aprilaire® Media Performance Upgrade Kit
For Most Aprilaire® and SpaceGuard® Model 2200/2400 Air Cleaners
- Reduced installation time
- Uses patented Aprilaire media
- Keeps your heating and cooling system running at peak efficiency saving energy
- Protects the life of your heating and cooling system
- Nearly doubles the air cleaning efficiency of your existing Aprilaire or SpaceGard Air Cleaner
- Decreases the amount of contaminants which can cause sinus irritation, allergic reactions and asthma attacks
- It's fast and simple.
- A one-time upgrade improves your air cleaner for a lifetime.
Now Removes even more: Pet Dander, tobacco smoke, mold spores, bacteria
Aprilaire's Model 2210 and 2410 Central Media Air Cleaners are equipped with innovative filtering media that can give you exceptionally clean air throughout your home. Which model you choose depends upon your furnace type. All models deliver the most efficient, cost-effective air cleaning for your home.
Model 2210: is easily adaptable to upflow or horizontal duct configurations.
Model 2410: is compact, great for use with today's shorter furnaces in platform or closet installations.
Model 2250: The Model 2250 is a grille-mount air cleaner and can be attached to roof-mounted, slab-mounted, attic or closet air-conditioning units
Aprilaire's 4000 series Central Media Air Cleaners use the same high efficiency filtering media and add the benefits of fingertip control. If you want whole-home air cleaning that couldn't be easier the 4000 series is the clear choice.
Model 4200: The Model 4200 is easily adaptable to upflow or horizontal duct configurations
Model 4400: The Model 4400 is compact, great for use with today's shorter furnaces in platform or closet installations
The Aprilaire Model 5000 is the only air cleaner that removes over 98% of particles down to one micron in size - 24-7, 365 days a year with minimal once-a-year maintenance.
- Unsurpassed performance - The only whole-home air cleaner that removes Virus-sized particles at a rate of 80% and respirable dust at a rate of 94%.
- Healthier home environment - Permanently traps pollen-sized particles at a rate greater than 99.5% and mold spore particles (3 microns and larger ) at a rate of 99%.
- Long service life - Requires no maintenance other than the replacement of the filter media and wiping down of the ionizing wires once a year.
- No efficiency loss over time - most whole-home air cleaners lose efficiency as they collect contaminants, starting the first day they are installed. The Model 5000 maintains peak efficiency throughout the year.
Aprilaire One-Touch control™ Unprecedented central air cleaning control- Aprilaire developed the only on-demand central air cleaner control on the market - providing you with the ultimate in control and comfort.
Choose the settings that match your life.
- Constant Cleaning - Choose to run your Aprilaire central air cleaner only when your furnace or air conditioner operates, or 24 hours a day. This is especially valuable for homes with pets or individuals who suffer from allergies or asthma.
- Automatic - An every-day setting that cleans 30 minutes every hour.
- Event Clean - A great setting for when vacuuming or when visitors bring animals, smoke or other irritants in your home.
- Allergies - For those days when pollen counts are high, this setting runs for 24 hours straight, then turns off.
The One-Touch Control is now standard on Models 2400, 4400 & 5000.
The new PureAir™ Air purification system provides the most effective measure of controlling indoor air quality. Engineered with exclusive air purification technology, the PureAir system is the only indoor air quality system to combat all three classes of air contaminants. When you install a Pure Air system. you'll not only breathe cleaner air, but you'll also breathe a sigh of relief.
Three classes of air contaminants.
Particles - Pollen, dust mites, dirt, pet dander
Particles are any substances measuring less that 100 microns in diameter. The EPA has found that small particles (less than 2.5 microns) are responsible for the health effects of greatest concern. These particles easily reach the deepest recesses of the lungs.
Bioaerosols - Bacteria, viruses, molds, spores, fungi
Microscopic living organisms that grow and multiply in warm, humid places. Exposure to these organisms can occur in even the most well-maintained living environments.
Odors/Chemicals - Pet odors, cooking smells, perfumes, tobacco smoke, chlorine, cleaning supplies, paints, solvents
Air contaminants in the form of gases. Classes and concentrations of chemicals found in a home are largely determined by air circulations product usage and types of furnishings.
The PureAir system removes particles, bioaerosols, odors and it destroys chemicals.
An New Class of Air Purification
- Highest efficiency of air purification product
- Chemicals and odors removed and destroyed
Respirable particles and bioaerosols are removed(4" pleated filter - MERV 9)
- Absolute toxicity of treated air stream is reduced
- Organic particles are oxidized into carbon dioxide and water vapor.
Shown: PureAir™ air purification system installed with your home comfort system. The Mayo Clinic has found that whole-home air cleaners are generally more effectively than freestanding units.
Contaminants can also be controlled through the process of illumination, with a germicidal lamp. Powered with maximum-intensity UVA light, these lamps help to dramatically reduce concentrations of microorganisms such as mildew, bacteria and mold spores.
Installed in your heating and cooling system, Germicidal lights use intense rays of ultraviolet light to dramatically reduce concentrations of potentially harmful microorganisms.
Why consider Ultraviolet (UV) technology for your home?
If you are concerned about the quality of the air in your home - especially controlling airborne bacteria and mold growth, then this new, safe technology is for you.
How does UV germicidal technology work?
- Ultraviolet-C (UVC) is a high-energy light that alters the Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid (DNA) of the microbial cell - disabling it and making it unable to reproduce.
- UV Air Treatment Systems are added to your heating and air conditioning equipment and duct system to inactivate bio-aerosols flowing through your ductwork.
- The UV coil irradiation model kills a vast majority of the surface mold and microorganisms before they can grow on your heating and air conditioning systems.
Highest UV light intensity on the market!
- Powerful ultraviolet energy for effective air purification
- Improves air quality and protects equipment by sterilizing surfaces
- Highest intensity on the market today
- Reduces concentrations of airborne bioaerosols by
50%* within as little as 45 minutes**
- Dual-lamp or single-lamp option
- UL listed
- Available in 1496 and 2000 microwatts
- No ozone emissions, a known lung irritant***
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
Ultraviolet Air Treatment Systems
An Affordable Solution for Improving Indoor Air.
Single-Lamp Return Model
Emits UV energy that inactivates airborne bacteria as it passes by the lamp. Up to 70% kill rate.
Coil Irradiation Model
Bathes the indoor cooling coil with UV light to eliminate up to 99.9% of mold spores in the ductwork that could otherwise thrive on the cooling coils and rob your system of efficiency.
Dual Lamp Return (Shown)
Kills up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system.
What is a HEPA Filter?
HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) is a filtration standard created by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. To be called HEPA, a filter must be 99.7% efficient at 0.3 microns. A micron is one millionth of a meter. Particles smaller than 2.5 microns are called "respirable" because they can penetrate deep into the lungs when inhaled.
Activated Carbon for V.O.C. Removal
V.O.C.'s are gases and therefore have virtually no mass. For removal of V.O.C.'s and odors some of our Airwash Systems may have activated carbon filters. Activated carbon is like a sponge for gases. The more carbon a filter has, the more gases it can "soak up". Check with Air management Services to see which airwash systems have the highest amounts of activated carbon in their systems.
Air managements Systems distributes, installs and supports the following Airwash systems:
Lennox - Solutions for a Cleaner, Healthier Home Environment
Amaircare - Cleaning the Air you Breath
HEPA Filtration Systems High-efficiency particulate air(HEPA) bypass filtration systems are designed to capture even the smallest of particles and keep them from re circulating back into your home's air. HEPA filtration systems provide fast, effective cleaning, completely filtering the air throughout your home many times a day.