Let us help you select the most efficient, cost-effective heating solution
for your home or business.
We feature the following brands of forced air furnaces, but we can also order and service many other brands that not listed below:
Rest Assured. It’s an Amana* Brand.
Amana® brand high-efficiency gas furnaces now have many new features that make Amana brand gas furnaces one of the best choices in the HVAC industry for quality, performance and ease of installation. We’ve shrunk our gas furnaces down to a mere 341/2” in height — making them even easier to install and giving you more space!
Your Amana® brand high-efficiency Gas Furnace comes with a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty* for as long as you own your home. Should the heat exchanger on this unit ever fail on the original, registered homeowner, a new unit will be provided for free for as long as you own you home.
* To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Complete warranty details available at www.amana-hac.com
Amana is a registered trademark of Maytag Corporation or its related companies and is used under license to Goodman Company, L.P., Houston, TX, USA. All rights reserved.
Lennox® gas and oil furnaces are engineered to deliver perfect warmth, efficiency and energy savings. Delivering precise comfort and temperature control, Lennox furnaces can keep your home to within 0.5 degrees of your ideal temperature. As quiet as they are efficient, Lennox furnaces also startup and run perfectly quietly, helping to preserve the peace and quiet of your home. Offering industry-leading efficiencies, Lennox furnaces can help save you hundreds of dollars in utility costs every year. Energy-efficient, some Lennox furnaces are ENERGY STAR® certified, which may qualify you for federal energy tax credits and local utility rebates. Built with smart designs and high-quality materials, Lennox furnaces offer years of trouble-free operation and perfect comfort. Available in variety of types, from a variable-capacity gas furnace to a two-stage gas furnace, and a variety of oil furnaces, Lennox offers a range of options to meet everyone’s heating needs.
|Day & Night® products are designed for the best quality, energy efficiency and reliability to deliver the total home comfort you can expect from Day & Night Heating & Cooling Products. Choose from the menu to learn more about our dependable products.|
- Budget-friendly and efficient gas furnaces for even levels of home comfort
- Single-stage operation with quiet, reliable performance
- Our highest efficiency, top-of-the-line gas furnace series can meet your home comfort needs
- Energy-saving modulating and two-stage gas valve options for more even temperature control and quiet operation
- Combine with the Ion™ System Control & compatible Ion™ outdoor unit for a integrated communicating system that can deliver high-efficiency performance and enhanced home comfort all year long
Constant Comfort™ Deluxe Series
- Our highest efficiency, top-of-the-line gas furnace series delivers superior home comfort
- Energy-saving modulating and two-stage operation options for more even temperature control and quiet operation
- Combine compatible gas furnaces with a communicating wall control and communicating indoor unit for the ultimate in home comfort
- Durable gas furnaces that maintain home comfort and efficiency
- Competitive heating efficiency ratings up to 96% AFUE
- Dual fuel capabilities with compatible heat pump and thermostat
Constant Comfort™ Series
- Our oil furnace series that is designed for upgraded durability, quiet comfort and improved efficiency
- Exceptional heating efficiency ratings up to 86.8% AFUE
- Variable-speed operation ensures consistent, more even temperature control
- Reliable oil-fueled heating that’s easy on your budget
- Heavy duty and reliable oil heating with efficiency ratings up to 86.4% AFUE