Contaminants can also be controlled through the process of illumination, with a germicidal lamp. Powered with maximum-intensity UVA light, these lamps help to dramatically reduce concentrations of microorganisms such as mildew, bacteria and mold spores.
Installed in your heating and cooling system, Germicidal lights use intense rays of ultraviolet light to dramatically reduce concentrations of potentially harmful microorganisms.
Why consider Ultraviolet (UV) technology for your home?
If you are concerned about the quality of the air in your home – especially controlling airborne bacteria and mold growth, then this new, safe technology is for you.
How does UV germicidal technology work?
- Ultraviolet-C (UVC) is a high-energy light that alters the Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid (DNA) of the microbial cell – disabling it and making it unable to reproduce.
- UV Air Treatment Systems are added to your heating and air conditioning equipment and duct system to inactivate bio-aerosols flowing through your ductwork.
- The UV coil irradiation model kills a vast majority of the surface mold and microorganisms before they can grow on your heating and air conditioning systems.
Th highest UV light intensity on the market!
- Powerful ultraviolet energy for effective air purification
- Improves air quality and protects equipment by sterilizing surfaces
- Highest intensity on the market today
- Reduces concentrations of airborne bioaerosols by 50%* within as little as 45 minutes**
- Dual-lamp or single-lamp option
- UL listed
- Available in 1496 and 2000 microwatts
- No ozone emissions, a known lung irritant
- Five-Year Limited Warranty on covered components